21 Day – Live Your Best Lockdown
A 21 day health and well being program designed to help you feel supported and healthier during confinement. It’s written by nutritionists and is full of healthy, easy meals – no calorie counting, pressure or strict regimes!
I have a 21 day health and well being program starting on Friday 1st May
It’s a fantastic course (yes I’m biased) to help you take care of yourself during the current lock down. I’ve heard so many of my clients are drinking and eating more than normal and are struggling with the emotions around the current pandemic and isolation situation
This is not my normal course where I’m strict on following a healthy eating regime and the focus is on weight loss – it’s just a simple, supportive and motivating program which includes health coaching, advice and a booklet of healthier recipes using lots of cupboard ingredients that you can easily follow from the comfort of your own home.
Over the 21 days you’ll have
- Access to a great recipe booklet to help with eating as well as you can with limited ingredients
- Guided group health coaching to support mental wellbeing
- Focus themes covering cravings, emotional eating, optimised sleep, immune support, exercise and meal planning
- Daily support from me
- It’s all done over a private Facebook group and is a virtual plan that is easy to manage and suit your busy schedule.
- You will have a guided session to help you set your goals and current health
- I, Janet Padfield, a registered Nutritional Therapist will give daily support, nutrition and lifestyle tips with weekly Facebook Live Q&As
- The program support pack including a flexible meal planner and recipes which can be downloaded onto any device or printed out!
and all this for just £25!!!
Who is this for?
Men and women who are interesting in improving their health and well being during lock down. You’re likely to be generally healthy but want some extra support