28 Day Summer Shape Up Programme
A 28 day summer shape up programme designed to help you feel more body confidence on the beach this summer. It’s written by nutritionists and is full of healthy, easy meals – no calorie counting or strict regime!
Out of stock
I have an exciting new 28 day healthy eating programme starting on Wednesday 19th June.
It’s a fantastic course (yes I’m biased) BUT there is no calorie counting or a strict regimens to follow – just simple, nutrient rich, easy-to-prepare, tasty recipe options in a 55-page meal plan, that you can follow from the comfort of your own home.
- Over 28 days you eat – real, unprocessed whole foods, low starchy carbohydrates, good complex carbohydrates, lean protein, healthy fats. NO calorie counting allowed!
- It’s full of easy to prepare meals that work for the whole family
- It will introduce healthy habits
- Nourish your body with fabulous fresh nutrients
- Reduce toxic load (caffeine, alcohol, sugar etc)
- Help you feel lighter and brighter
- Lose body fat and build muscle
- Improve body confidence, ready for the beach
- It’s all done over a private Facebook group and is a virtual plan that is easy to manage and suit your busy schedule.
- You will have a mini-consultation at the start and finish to set your goals and assess body composition (this can be done by Whatsapp video or phone).
- You’ll fill in a simple health questionnaire at the beginning and completion of the plan to assess progress.
- I, Janet Padfield, a registered Nutritional Therapist will give daily support, nutrition and lifestyle tips with weekly Facebook Live Q&As
- The programme support pack including a flexible meal planner, shopping list and recipes which can be downloaded onto any device or printed out!
- Digital book of recipes/meal plans: can be used on a smartphone, tablet or print out.
And all this for just £49!!!
Places are very limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Who is this for?
Men and women who are interesting in improving their health and energy ready for the summer. You’re likely to be generally healthy but want some extra support for a special event, season or just to keep you on track.